0

procrastinate

Posted by Unknown on 11:17 PM
helloooow y'all!!how y'all doing??lol!

i procrastinate a loooott!!!whenever there is something that i need to do,i ignore them all and just do what i want to do!!like what i am doing right now,i have lots of homework to do but here i am writing a  post on my blog!!

I realised that i tend to procrastinate a lot during the weekend.my body and mind are tired after a verry tiring and loong weekday and i just want to do nothing when weekend comes.once, i tried to erase this bad habit by writing a list of things to do on the weekend.
-clean my messy room
-clean the messy kitchen
-clean the toilet
-do homework
-study for the final report
-buy food
-jogging

i deprived my self of any technology gadget and whatsoever which will disturb my perfect plan.but here is what i really do every weekend.
-sleep

i literally sleep like a hibernating bear.i sleep through all the day and when i wake up at night i open my computer and spent hours and hours looking through memes!!i am being productive alright!!
and when i am sleepy from looking at all the memes that i could find i sleep again until it's fucking monday again!!!

i wonder why did they make the weekend only two days and the weekdays 5 days?!that isn't fair.and when i asked my sister she answered that if weekends have more days than weekdays than everything will go to bankrupt!
well i would like to disagree with it!if we add one more day to the weekend wouldn't that make the flow of money even faster?!especially in Japan where everyone tend to keep their money and not spending it??

we should add one more day to the weekend!!who agrees with me??!

hope you all have a nice day eventhought it's not the weekend.and don't forget to stop procrastinate

ps:really need to stop using my laptop


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 untitled All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

TuneList - Make your site Live