0

valentine

Posted by Unknown on 4:59 AM
helllooow cupid face!!!halloween,christhmass,new year,chinese new year,and what comes after that is valentine's day!!woohooo~ the only one thing that i know so far from this big events is that western countries like USA and the likes are celebrating this lovely event differently than in Asia.in America,guys are the one who gives presents,flower,chocolate,a puppy(?)for their beloved ones. But in Asia I don't know why,the girls are the ones who give only chocolate to their brother,guyfriend.boyfriend.someone who they like,father etc.

In Japan, they are especially very aware of the valentine's day as it is a big day to confess and give chocolate to someone that they like,or they boyfriend.there are two types of valentine chocolate in Japan.
-the first one is giri chocolate = the one that you just buy at the store.and normally girls just gives this chocolate to anyone that they consider as a "friend" and no more
and then,comes the handmade chocolate= this is for their boyfriend or a guy in the familly as it is hand made,and it is more valued than the giri chocolate (obviously)lol!!

anyhow!regarding this topic i want to talk to you guys about the valentine's that i had before.my first one was on the second year of junior high (i think)and I gave my bf a bought chocolate that has almond in it and then he repaid me on the white day a chocolate (i know it is wrong)I still have the package from the chocolate back then!!lol!forgot to throw it away.

my second one was on my first late year of highschool.Me and my friend went to the supermarket to buy the ingredient and then made chocolate cookies on my friend's house.it was deliiiicciiouuss!!!we put rum in it and put lots and lots of effort making it, it was fun!!it was more fun making it than giving it lol!!!and then on valentine's day (it's school day) i went to school with lots and lots of chocolate,I gave the guy on my class the extras and i put the ones for my bf in a heart box.after school i went to meet him but when i gave and he oppened it,it was all melted!!!fuck!!lol!!!forgot that i was in indonesia which is verry verry hot!!!!!!fuck!!!

my third one was on my japanese school, I totally forgot about valentine,and i assume that my bf back then wasn't into this lovey dovey event,
but on the day before valentine my bf was like "it would be great if i received chocolate this year" and i was like fuck!!!!he wants me to make him chocolate.
so i went home that day but because all of the supermarket was already closed i search in my fridge for some chocolate.but it turns out that the only chocolate that i have right then was the mini tobleron!!!lol!!so i melted the tableron in my oven which burned because i wasn't careful and melted the white chocolate first then the milk chocolate above!!a sandwhich of white and milk chocolate!!genius!!!!
but because i wasn't prepared and didn't bought the place thingy,the chocolate came out as a plain round form!!lol!!and i cut it to a square!!and borrow the gift box that my sister bought last valentine and put it and gave him!!lol!!the chocolate was sooo tiny that he just ate a one full mouth!!

this year!!because of my long distance relationship and it's obvious that i cannot send him a chocolate.i'm gonna surprise him with a  video that i made!!an awesome valentine movie that i am sure it  will make him cry!!lol!!!

hope you all have a good day preparing for valentine's day!!!

ps:it wont be a surprise if he read this.hhmmm,.,.oh well~lol!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 untitled All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

TuneList - Make your site Live