0

Christmas in Japan

Posted by Unknown on 8:30 PM
hello guys(anyone who is reading this) I know it's been a while since My last post,sorry.I have been busy doing..hhmm...nothing i guess lol!!can't come up with any excuse.

Merry Christmas!!ho ho ho!!
hope you had a blast one!!!!

I spent christhmass at home with my big sister eating chicken and salade but before that day I went to see christhmass illumination.

today i want to talk about christhmas in tokyo since I practically live here.and i have been spending like 5 years of christhmass in tokyo.
Japanese loooovvveee christhmass illumination,but unlike western countries who decorates their own home,in here,they decorates streets and parks.few decorates their home,and if they do it would be pretty simple.

no christhmass tree at home.nope!I think that this is very weird.maybe because the majority of japanese are budha or hindu but they still celebrate christmas,that christmas has become something else.
anyway,there is no shop which is selling christhmas tree (haven't seen one)

celebrate it as a couple!!this is the one that I just can't understand.christhmass were meant to be celebrated with the whole families.but no!they fucking don't.
have you ever heard of christhmass date!they all does it!!so on christmas eve when i get out eeevvveryoone is on a date!!fuck you all!!!!because I can't do it since i'm far away from my bf.

that's all I think,
Merry Christmas!!joy to the world!!!!






0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 untitled All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

TuneList - Make your site Live