0

vacation

Posted by Unknown on 12:57 AM
you love to drink!!yeah!!so do we!!yeah!!get my bottles!!bring them to me,hold your glasses up!people everywhere,now everybody put your hands in the air and say~ 🎵

whats up with people and hollidays?!everybody around me just came back from their vacation,my bf from jogja (it's in the middle of java island,which has beautifull beachs,and verry cheap and tasty food)and my familly from bali!!the fuck!!!i wanna go tooooo!!!

it's like God is sending me this messages telling me to drop off everything and just go have a trip somewhere!!lol!
as you wish God,if you make it rain money only on my bed i'll definitly go!!make it rain money!!

please?!*puppy eye*

have you ever felt boring on your current life and want to do or go somewhere awesome!!
who doesn't?!except maybe for workaholic people,or some game maniac who likes to shut themselves in their room (me)
anyway,i really wanna go somewhere nice take awesome pictures and be awed !!taste some unique and tasty? food and just have fun without thinking about bills,university,and work!!!!!!!!

but i know if i do that i'll be in a lot of trouble!!
but i do think i deserve this after all the hard work? i have done
but!!but!!but!!buttttttass !

i'm in a turmoil of need and want rightnow.

lets divide it by pros and cons shall we?!
let's start with pros
pros:-stress reliever
-fatigue reliever?!
-i wanna go
-i really wann go?!

lol!!can't think of any!!

cons:- have no money
-spend more money eventhough i have any
-i'll get more stressed when i get back seeing all the bills
-skip classes and maybe will not get credit
-i'll be killed by my parents
-no money (i know i already mentioned it)

it's settle then!!i'll go!!i'll definitily go!!i need to go!!i'm off then!!











to work T_T!!hiks hiks huaaaaaaaa!!!!


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 untitled All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

TuneList - Make your site Live