0

pimple

Posted by Unknown on 6:09 PM
one way to start a bad day is to look in the mirror and,big surprise!!!!congrats you just got a zit!!fuck!!

touch it!don't touch it!!touch it!!don't!!

i won't talk about how to get rid of pimples because I know the only way to get rid of it is pimple medecine,a good health and patient!!and if you google it up theres plenty of others treatment,like tooth paste or ice~(the fuck?!)i just don't believe it has any results though,been there done that!!

i don't always have pimples but when i do i have a big,nastyyy zit in the middle of the face.Well,not in the middle, but still!!it's visible!!

under the nose,around the nose,the lips and eyebrow are the danger zone!!which when you have one it really huuurts >_<

i am okay with pimples!!it will go away anyway and it won't hurt nobody~but what i have a problem with is the place where my pimple is!!!
here are my stories:

one day~i had it on the forehead,between eyebrows to be exact and my friend came to me and said "do you came from india?!"in my face!!fuck!!!like having a big zit isn't bad already

another day,i had it under the nose,and my friend(again)said "you've got a nose shit under your nose!!"while laughing!!it's not a nose shit you stupid!!it's a fucking pimple!!!!!!!

another day my bf said to me" it's a little bit red there,is that a zit!!"
of course it iiiiissss!!!what else?!?!don't ask the obvious!!lol!!lucky you were born cute or else!!lol!!love you😘

why don't you guys get it?!? when it's round,bumpy and red or white it's a pimple!!!!!!!!don't act like you never have one or seen one!!

gonna go do something about my pimple




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 untitled All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

TuneList - Make your site Live