0

addiction

Posted by Unknown on 2:04 AM
today I confess I'm addicted to apple,.not the fruit one, the mac apple!yes i do love technology gadgets,.it's freaking awesome!!!and i will never get tired of it!!
it's cheating how mac always comes out with new technologies,.new gadgets new apps new things!!!and the word "new "rings so good in my ears!!i just got my iphone 4s and a few months later the iphone 5 came out,.and boom!!i want an iphone 5!!
I don't even need an iphone 5,.I just got my shiny new iphone 4s why would i wanna change it to 5??? it's not even that different from iphone 4s apart from the speed,4g,the size,the weight,the front camera pixels,the google map, hmmm,.,.this is getting nowhere.

and the other thing is i can't understand why they made the ipad mini???i can't,.I just can't,.i mean why??isnt a mini ipad an ipod touch???it just does the same thing but different size,.,if we compare it to a starbuck cofee size it will be like this

short = ipod shuffle
tall = ipod touch
grande = ipad mini
venti =ipad

speaking of starbucks,there's a new drink just came out,.
anyway,
there's another thing that i don't understand is how come there's so many series for the ipad. there's the ipad, the ipad 2, the new ipad!!the hell???!!it just the same thing!well it's improve but it's still the same!!!
well it's simillar with the iphone. there's the iphone 3g the iphone 4 ,4s and the new 5,.but still the difference between iphone 3g and 5 is big!!really big that it seems like a whole different smartphone!!

all in all,I love every product

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 untitled All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

TuneList - Make your site Live