0

what i don't understand about songs

Posted by Unknown on 9:53 PM
i have plenty of hip hop songs that i just can't understand and i want to share it to you guys who also love r n b . this probably will only make sense to those who are into this genre .i really love the songs,i have in on my iphone and i listen to it all the time,i sometime sing it in the karaoke or in the shower.lol!. but there are many things that bothers me and i just want to share it to you guys hip hop lovers.

katy perry=are california girls really that great?"thinking of you"and the "one that got away" isn't it kind of unfair to the other guy?because you can't get over your lover that died.

chris brown=don't wake me up.it's shitty!the fuck with this song!!he just repeated "don't wake me up"the whole time.okay we get it!we won't wake you up.

alexandra stan,Mr saxobeat=the whole song is great but the part when there's "hmm yeah,hmmm yeah,hmmm yeah"no good.how am i supposed to sing it??lol!!!

rihanna feat eminem,love the way you lie=so you like being lied?really??I won't help you if you get burn.although,i will help you to get burn knowing that you like it and all.lol!

keisha,tik tok =basically your song is about hangover and how bad ass you are.and i love it!!!

adele=all your works are masterpiece!!!!except for rolling in the deep which i don't get it.or am I stupid?

lady gaga=one word=ART

neyo,let me love you until you learn to love yourself=will you stop loving her when she love herself?the fuck!

nicki minaj=we got it, starships are indeed  meant to fly.

justin bieber =i'm not a justin bieber hater neither am i a fan but i only sees him as a narcissistic playboy!lol!because his songs are all about chasing girls!love your songs though and your moves!!

one direction=reminds me of blue,nsync and my brother?!lol!

think that's about all!!don't take all of this to the heart,because it's just me a 21 years old girl talking nonsense!and it's fine if you disagree with me,i won't care.



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 untitled All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

TuneList - Make your site Live