0

funny video

Posted by Unknown on 11:21 PM
oppa gangnam style~

at first i was like "wtf??why everybody likes this"and theeennn~i can't get the song out of my head!!
oh well~and plus my friends,whenever they saw me instead of saying "hi" they'll go screaming "oppa gangnam style!!!!" the fuck???

anyway, i just had my seminar class today, and two of my classmates  presentated that there are more non native speakers than native speakers.and in the presentation they showed us some funny videos that i think it is worth for all of you to spend about 10 minutes (plus 5 minutes reading this) to watch.

this funny video is about a chinese guy who can imitate 9 countries english accent!!this is a good video to watch for globalized people out there!!and people who came from those countries!no offense!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAubpNoxA7Y

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 untitled All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

TuneList - Make your site Live