0

doraemon museum

Posted by Unknown on 4:50 PM
hell yeah!!i'm gonna go to the doraemon museum today!!yay!!!
i planned to go there on this sunny sunday ^_^,

why the past tense?!
because right now i'm late as fuck! and i don't think i can make it!!

why i was late?!
because there were unexpected turns of events and here I am,late~

why the big deal?!
because i bought the ticket that i can only go in between 10 and 10.30!!the fuck!!!and we bought it a month ago!!fuck!!
i need to stop swearing and asking myself~and my tummy hearts(that's not relevant)
when i arrived from taking 1 hours on the train and 16 minutes on the bus,while my stomach hurt as hell!!!and if they don't let me change the time on my ticket!
!i'll *beeeeppp all of you!!! and *beeeeeppp you!!until you *beeeeppp!! mother *beeeepppp!!
why the *beeeeping censor now?!the *beeep!!!

2 hours later

.,.,


i made it!!!!!yaaaayyyy!!!!



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 untitled All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

TuneList - Make your site Live